Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This blog is working because…

… of Heather… I am TRULY very thankful to my friend Heather for helping get this blog up and running and so beautifully set up. She helped me and answered what ever questions I had (have?) and even put up with me changing the layout while she was trying to help me move things around. Every time she would go to see if something looked good where she moved it, the theme would be different and all her work would be undone pretty much and I thank for her being patient with me while I acted like a child at Christmas! I am still learning, and getting to know how to blog, and with out her I Would still be staring at a blank screen!
Please Please Please go check out her blog ! (Which is one of the blogs that inspired me to start blogging in the first place…)

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Thanks Amber! I'm glad to help you get set up and on your way!!!

    ReplyDelete