Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bad Mom! You’re Going to Jail!

My kids must hate me. They get mad when I tell them no and yell “BAD MOM! You’re going to Jail!”. I don't know where they got that from. Here is a list of why I am a bad Mom:

1. I make them drink water in between cups of juice.
2. I don't let them eat foods they are allergic to.
3. I make them take baths.
4. I cut their nails.
5. I make them brush their teeth.
6. I don't let them have soda most of the time (and none with caffeine) .
7. I try to make them eat at least some of their breakfast/lunch/dinner.
8. I make them take naps.
9. I don't let them drink their bath water.
10. I don't let them pee in their bath water.
11. I try to make them do other things besides watch tv.
12. I make them go to bed at a reasonable time.
13. I try to get them to place nicely.
14. They are not allowed to hit/spit/bite/kick/curse.
I'm sure there's more reasons I'm a mean mom, but those are just things that are daily basis reasons.

3 comments:

  1. Haha,too funny!! You are a Great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the joys of motherhood!!!! I get you are a "mean mommy"!!!! for most of the same reasons!!! I have only 1, and she is a 7 year old beautiful girl!!! That is going on 17!!!!! She includes into you list.....Brushing her hair, putting socks on, making her pick up her toys when out of the blue her foot or leg hurts cause its time to clean up!, not wearing make up, making her get up for school (only on occasion) getting dressed!!!!! yes I am the proud owner of a streaker!!!!! You are a great, amazing mommy and damn nice person to boot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete