Thursday, June 13, 2013

False Eyelashes, False Look

Kiss everEZlashes – I tried these. They are as easy as they are going to get for putting false eyelashes on (unless you have someone else put them on for you…) After trying to get them on in the right spot, I FINALLY got them on. As I looked in the mirror to admire my work, I realized they looked awful on me! They were too long. They went ABOVE my eyebrows. Don’t get me wrong, if they were shorter, and a little more natural looking, I would have left the house in them and maybe used them for a girls night out. For fun. I would only use these specific ones if I was going for a VERY fake look. Of all the ones that I have seen on their site, none are very real looking. Maybe my face is too small. Who knows. They came off too easy. I didn't need to remove them like they said on the box. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone. Has anyone else had a positive experience with these or any other false lashes?
207615_502487665624_5125_n
This picture is from College. Halloween Party. I wore false eyelashes this night (do not remember what brand :( ) but they looked awesome and stayed on (Even after plenty of drinks and dancing!) I think they made my eyes look super pretty with out being TOO over the top fake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment