Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lets Start Off With...

Who I am. I am a mom of three very handsome little boys. This is the only thing that comes to mind when I think about who I am. Which, when I think about it, isn’t really fair…considering I am so much more than just a mom. (Just a mom…hahaha. No mom is JUST a mom). I am a blonde by nature and a little blonder by bottle… I am a wine taster (in my home, and usually the same kind that I know I like, but hey.)…I am divorced. I am a girlfriend (to a police officer…with three kids from a previous marriage…that he is still in…more on that later) I am a daughter, sister, granddaughter, friend (although, since having kids, maybe not the BEST friend…) and possibly a step mom. I am a face book addict (admit it, you are too) and read entirely too much TMZ (Don’t judge). I am a coffeeaholic (is that a real word?) And I am a magazine collector. (I want to read them, but never have time…books too…just ask my boyfriend.) That is me in a nutshell. I guess. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment